Lines of research
- Data analysis techniques and applications in the fields of economics, business, sociology, health and environmental sciences. Process optimization.
- Data modeling, processing and visualization: social networks, text, images, spatial, temporal and space-time data.
- Simulation and modeling of systems: applications to biology, economics, epidemiology and sociology.
- Information processing in a competitive environment.
- Data Mining & Business Intelligence techniques.
- Computer science and artificial intelligence. Programming and data management languages. Computational treatment of large volumes of data (Big Data). Mathematical methods and formal methods applied to information processing.
List of professors, doctoral thesis directors.